INCLUDED: 2 x Speedotron power supply, 1 x Speedotron flash unit, 1 x beauty dish and 2 x Pocket Wizards.
If you require Profoto upgrades, please refer to drop-down menu.
Visit "equipment" tab to view additional items for rent
*Reminder to add rental costs to your EMT w/ HST
Terms & Conditions *
• If crew members need to load in earlier than 5 mins prior to booking time, kindly send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If crew or guests are running late, let us know if you require additional time and we'll try our best to accommodate your request
• During winter months, we have a 'no outdoor shoes policy' inside our space due to puddles left behind by snow & slush. Please inform your guests ahead of time so they can pack indoor shoes
• Renters are required to pay $20 per additional attendee past the 8 count limit
• Allow 20-40mins (depending on production) for teardown towards the end of your booking
• In-studio backdrops should be handled by studio staff. Please ask for assistance when you're ready to swap out seamless rolls.
• If damage is incurred to studio property or equipment, kindly advise studio staff prior to departure in case coverage or replacements are needed
• If more time is required and the studio is not booked after your allotted time-frame, ask studio staff if an extension may be arranged. Overtime is charged at $60/hr.
• Animals of any kind are not permitted in studio or on the building premises
• Age range for guests in studio are 0-1 or 7yrs old and up
• Additional cleaning fees automatically apply for shoots involving hair cutting, glitter, sand or other elements that require extra time to clean ($50/hr)
• Any missing items or damages incurred to equipment, studio or studio belongings is solely the responsibility of the renter. The renter is required to cover costs for missing or damaged items prior to departure via cash, EMT, debit or credit card.
• Inkast Studio and Saichel Developments Inc. will not be held liable for incidents, accidents or injuries that occur anywhere in the building, or on the studio premises during your rental period
• Items delivered before or left after a shoot, are strictly the responsibility of the client. Inkast Studio cannot assume any responsibility for loss or damage of items
• Studio furniture such as the couch, round side table, vases or plants are not to be re-arranged or used as props unless a rental agreement is arranged
• Coloured sprays and toxic aerosol sprays that need proper ventilation are strictly prohibited from being used inside the studio or anywhere on the building premises
• Water or any other types of liquid element shoots are restricted in the studio and on the building premises
• Any missing items or damages incurred to equipment, studio or studio belongings is solely the responsibility of the renter. The renter is required to cover costs for missing or damaged items prior to departure via cash or EMT.
• Since this is a professional working environment, we do not permit alcohol or smoking in the studio or anywhere on the building premises
• All booking dates are transferrable one time with no fee if one week notice is provided. Late reschedule requests (less than 7 days notice) are subject to a $120 cancellation / re-schedule fee. You may re-schedule within a 60 day time frame.
• Payments for all bookings are non-refundable.